Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Veggie Version 2

This will be much better but short.


I felt it important to share that I am still learning how to prepare a great Veggie Burger. When I get on various Veggie Burger kicks I generally start slow and get more extravagant as the days go past. This was not one of my more experimental but still very good.

We all know what the naked veggie burger looks like by now, so no need to repeat that photo.




Here it is when I decided to take photos of it and blog it.

It's nearly finished cooking and that's cheddar cheese with my new favorite, Lawry's season salt. The addition of season salt did wonders for this veggie burger. Again I am still using Boca Grillers so they need all the help they can get but will only have a top rank of 7.5 or 8.

Next addition is chunky Gorgonzola dressing.

Both cheeses added taste but the Gorgonzola added a creamy quality with a bite.

This is the best use of the on sale $1 for 8 buns. The bread does not soak up any extra juices because there aren't any. When Jeff goes to the store next perhaps he will get us some Morning Star products to blog.

No comments: